Ceaderwood Beard Oil
Our Cedarwood Beard Oil moisturizes the skin beneath your beard. Our oils keep your beards looking fuller, softer, and tamer.
Ingredients Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E
HOW TO USE:
- Shake the bottle before use. Depending on the environment and seasons, your oil may need a little warm up.
- Dispense three to four drops into the palms of your hand and gently rub your hands together. The rule of thumb is start with less, and then add more if necessary.
- In a downwards motion, run your hands and fingers over the beard ensuring you start from the cheek area at the top of your sideburns and then working your way downwards to cover the rest of the beard. Ensure you pay attention to your moustache area.
- If you’re using your hands, gently run the tips of your fingers in an upwards motion from the chin, working your way outwards towards the cheek. Massage the oil into the skin, take your time, appreciate your handsome mug in the mirror while you do it.
- If using a comb, continue to comb in a downwards motion and use your hand as a way to pat down flyaway hairs gently to provide a natural beard style. A conditioning beard balm can also aid you in maintaining a well-shaped and tidy beard.
- Apply more oil if you feel it’s called for.
**This product is not intended to treat or cure any medical condition. If you have allergies or sensitive skin, please read our list of ingredients and do not use if they may trigger a reaction. Discontinue use if any reaction occurs. Please consult with a healthcare provider if you have questions about a particular health condition. Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration. **
Sorbitol, Water, Sucrose, Lauric Acid, Stearic Acid, Propylenr Glyc, ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera), Sodium Hydro Olive Oil (Lolea Europaea) Glycerin, Sodium Laureth, Sulfate
How to use
How to use
How To Use:
Spray brush or soap, then use the brush to rub it back and forth on soap to get coverage on brush. Then apply brush to brows.
Orders Placed on Bel Larren Cosmetics. can be shipped to the continental U.S, Alaska, Hawaii, and U. S Territory, and most international countries.
Please allow 3-7 business days to receive your order. Processing times vary between 2-3 business days. We operate Monday-Friday. Any orders placed on the weekend or holidays with be shipped on the next operating business day.
Effective March 1, 2022 All orders now will require shipping confirmation, to ensure receipt of delivery. No Exceptions.
Our transit times are based up USPS posted delivery days and we cannot guarantee receipt of your order in the stated number of days. If there are any carrier issues inclement weather or any other factors out of control. Due to COVID-19 delivery dates and times may cause slight delays beyond our control.
Due to COVID -19 we currnetly do not accept returns on any items all sales are final.